Sunday 29 April 2012

STILL Effective


Article Marketing you still working? Is it still valid in 2012? And if so ... How so? Can you still drive hundreds of ... or even thousands of visitors to your blog, website or landing page using free content alone? And what about all the people out there who say that article marketing does not work? Do they know what they are talking about, or are they just making it worse?

In this article we will be quick and simple view of the benefits of article marketing in 2012, and I'll share my personal experiences and preferences, as well. Want to know more? Continue reading as we look in more detail below.

I continue to write articles every day.

As a matter of fact, after 6000 plus article submissions, I can honestly say, I am getting more traffic in 2012 than at any time in the past. The only difference today, over what kind of results I was a few years ago, is that you actually work a little harder to get the same results today, as you might have a few years back.

While creating content on a daily basis does take work, effort and dedication, I still find the content I create directories to submit to perform better than any other online marketing metric exists, which at the end of the day is really all that matters.

Caveat is this:

If you write articles for traffic, you should expect that they are not going to rank as in the natural search results in 2012, and May is those few short years.

This is not necessarily a bad thing, its' just a simple truth I learned from my opinions, and experience ... and anyone who does not recognize it, probably not telling the truth.

The easiest way to circumvent this ranking question is simple:

Use all of the content you create for article submissions for list building purposes. Do not send traffic to the article to your blog or website. Instead, I like to ensure that all of my content has been created in order to create a community of fans, friends and followers that they can continue to talk for a few weeks, months or even years to come.

From my perspective, this is the biggest "secret" is:

Your content should be made with an eye to building their community ... and everything else, especially now, is a waste of time, effort and turnover.

No comments:

Post a Comment